A vast scrapyard dominates the landscape in a spot that was once one of the busiest steel mills along the famous American Rust Belt on February 7, 2012 in Youngstown, OH.
- Dark Heights | Sochi 2014 for Harper's Magazine
- Oil and Glory | The Kirkpinar
- Run Hard | The NYC Marathon for Sports Illustrated
- The Champ | Floyd "Money" Mayweather for ESPN Magazine
- South Sudanese Traditional Wrestlers for ESPN Magazine
- Cinematography Reel
- The Bee Problem
- Jobs Ohio TV Commercial
- Haiti: Aftermath
- Afghanistan: Sustainable Energy
- LIBYA | REVOLUTION
- Oil on Water
- AMERICAN DEMOCRACY
- YEMEN | Eye of the Storm
- Fight THIS!
- LOOK the Fabulous!
- Exxon Mobil
- Cafe Bom Dia | Coffee
- Dasani | Sports Illustrated
- Best in Show | Westminster Kennel Club
Images © Benjamin Lowy.. Portfolio design by Neon Sky.